microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group

TOPIC: Problem while using Global Connection String
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/fdf037a036dbff9e?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 12:05 am
From: SV

I am new to .Net. I am working on .Net 2005. I am defining connection
string in my web.config file as :

<configuration>
       <connectionStrings>
               <add name="Conn" connectionString="Data Source=xxx;Initial
Catalog=yyy;Integrated Security=True"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
       </connectionStrings>

And I am using that String in my class to open connection as:

Public Sub OpenConnection()

       sqlConn = New SqlConnection
       sqlComd = New SqlCommand
       sqlComd.Connection = sqlConn

       strConn =
Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()

       sqlConn.ConnectionString = strConn

       sqlConn.Open()

   End Sub

But I am getting error "System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by
user code" and "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Where I am wrong?

I tried the following syntax also:
strConn =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()

But I am still getting same error.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,
SV

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 12:20 am
From: SV

Aaahhhh,

Its solved....I have changed strConn like below and its works

strConn =
ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("Conn").ConnectionString

Thanks anyways.

SV

On May 12, 3:05 pm, SV <swetav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to .Net. I am working on .Net 2005. I am defining connection
> string in my web.config file as :
>
> <configuration>
>         <connectionStrings>
>                 <add name="Conn" connectionString="Data Source=xxx;Initial
> Catalog=yyy;Integrated Security=True"
> providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
>         </connectionStrings>
>
> And I am using that String in my class to open connection as:
>
> Public Sub OpenConnection()
>
>         sqlConn = New SqlConnection
>         sqlComd = New SqlCommand
>         sqlComd.Connection = sqlConn
>
>         strConn =
> Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()
>
>         sqlConn.ConnectionString = strConn
>
>         sqlConn.Open()
>
>     End Sub
>
> But I am getting error "System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by
> user code" and "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
>
> Where I am wrong?
>
> I tried the following syntax also:
> strConn =
> System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()
>
> But I am still getting same error.
>
> Any help really appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> SV

TOPIC: can I install silverlight on msvc2008 express?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/bc7812cc8198ae78?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 12:26 am
From: "Juan T. Llibre"

re:
!> I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this?

Yes.

re:
!> The one that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc version.

Please post your concerns about Silverlight setup in the Silverlight Installation and Setup forum:

http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

In general, any Silverlight question should be posted to the Silverlight forums :

http://silverlight.net/forums/

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
======================================
"m.a" <ma.@spamoff.com> wrote in message news:5vEVj.45349$Cr1.30109@newsfe18.ams2...
> Hello,
>   I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this? Thenone that I got from silverlight
> web site, complain about msvc version.
>
> Regards

TOPIC: Distribute asp.net 2003 application on a cd rom
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/f59b1c23f5bc625d?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 12:57 am
From: sms1973@earthlink.net

Hello,
I have built an application web site using ASP.NET 2003 and MSSQL
database server.
I now need to distribute the entire application to customers on a CD
to run the web application completely from their local personal
computers. In other words, they will not need to access the Internet
to run the application.
I know I can use the redistributable MSSQL EMMSDE for the database
part, but my problem is that I want users to run the site from the CD
rom.
questions:
1) Can I run a web server from the CD that supports asp.net code and
dlls?
2) If not, is it possible to install the asp.net application on the
user's computer and ship with it a personal web server that would
support my application?

I know I can probably convert the .net webforms into windows forms,
but that will take awhile as I heavily used web functionality for my
application.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Seever

TOPIC: Method get_XXX from assembly YYYY does not have an implementation
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/1959492268e15aca?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 1:22 am
From: JB

I am getting the above error message.

I have an abstract class which defines a method like so:

public abstract IContainer NewDal { get; }

-
Then I have a class which is implementing the abstract class like

public class PRegister : AbClass
{
public override IContainer NewDal
{
  get
  {
       return new Dal();
  }
}
}

-
Seems ok to me, but I am getting the error as mentioned above when i
run my website

Method get_NewDal from assembly MyAssembly does not have an
implementation

Anyone have any idea why this would be the case?
If it were not implemented, it would not compile in the first place,
correct?

TOPIC: Ajax Question
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/093e23f47fb85a27?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 1:40 am
From: "Microsoft Newsserver"

Hi,

I have a table inside and ajax update panel.  I have a mouseup event which
is triggered from the cells in the table. However, then I do an ajax call
which updates the table, sometimes if I click in the cell, the parent elemtn
is missing. I guess this is simply the time at which the browser is still
updating itself after the refresh or its happeing during the table update.

Is there an event which I can use to upate a variable on my page to prevent
the actions on these click while the update is in progress.

Thanks.

TOPIC: DDL fill and select value in gridview
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/371dc224495a7029?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 1:44 am
From: "Eliyahu Goldin"

You need to handle the gridview's RowDataBound event. In the event use
e.Item.FindControl("ddlPorssima") to get the reference to the ddl. Once you
have the reference, set the ddl DataSource, call its DataBind method and set
selected item.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

"mik" <mik@nomail.it> wrote in message
>  Hi, How Can I fill a DDL in a grid view?
>

>        <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="AAA" SortExpression="AAA">
>                         <ItemTemplate>
>                                 <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlPorssima"
> runat="server" CssClass="Text11" />
>                         </ItemTemplate>
>                         <HeaderStyle CssClass="Testo8" />
>                      </asp:TemplateField>
>

> and How Can I SelectValue of the DDLs of each row??
>
> Thanks

TOPIC: Cache.EffectivePrivateBytesLimit shrinks as box gets bigger?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/7e1494c1fd942939?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 2:37 am
From: stcheng@online.microsoft.com (Steven Cheng [MSFT])

Hi Mark,

Here is some further comments from the blog entry's engineer:

========================
The cache privateBytesLimit has nothing to do with the pagefile.  By
default it is bounded above by 800MB on x86, unless you're using /3GB, in
which case it is bounded above by 1800MB.
========================

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

msdnmg@microsoft.com.

ications.

--------------------
>From: stcheng@online.microsoft.com (Steven Cheng [MSFT])
>Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 08:53:24 GMT
>Subject: RE: Cache.EffectivePrivateBytesLimit shrinks as box gets bigger?

>Thanks for your reply Mark,
>
>I'll do some further research on this and update you as soon as possible.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Steven Cheng
>
>Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
>

>Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
>suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
>feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
>provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
>msdnmg@microsoft.com.

>ications.

>--------------------
>>From: =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?= <mmodrall@nospam.nospam>
>>Subject: RE: Cache.EffectivePrivateBytesLimit shrinks as box gets bigger?
>>Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:57:03 -0700
>

>>Hi Steven...
>>
>>Both of the links mentioned in this thread did lay out some rules used to
>>calculate the memory limit when none of the parameters are explicitly
set.

>>My question comes from the fact that these rules don't seem to be
followed
>on
>>the machines where I noticed this.
>>
>>The bigger boxes are only for running the web server and at the time all
>>have 95% of their physical ram unused.
>>
>>Since the rules mention that the calculation thresholds are based on the
>>page file size, I have tried playing with that on the bigger boxes but it
>>didn't seem to help.  The rules in the articles said that the calculation
>was
>>MIN(60% phys ram, 800MB) when the page file was <= 2gb
>>MIN(60% phys ram, 1800MB) when the page file was > 2gb.
>>
>>The smaller box has the page file set a hair under 3gb.  The bigger boxes
>>had it at > 4gb.  To see if there was an overflow condition, I lowered
the
>>big boxes to about 3gb page file but the EffectivePrivateBytesLimit
didn't
>>change.
>>
>>The only other variables I can think of is that the older box is running
>>2003 Web Edition and is old enough to have all that "hyperthreading"
>garbage.
>> I think it only has one real cpu but it's counting the fpu etc when task
>>manager says it has several cpus.
>>
>>The newer boxes are running 2003 R2 standard edition and have dual dual
or
>>quad dual cores.  Maybe the EffectivePrivateBytesLimit also has a
limiting
>>factor based on number of actual cpus?  Or maybe R2 does things
>differently
>>than the old Web Edition?

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:31 am
From: Mark

Hi Steven...

Thank you for asking, but that's exactly the problem I'm asking about.
*IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY!*

Our smaller x86 with 2gb of ram is showing a EffectivePrivateBytesLimit of
1.2gb (60% ram) while our newer x86 boxes with 3+gb are showing it capped at
800mb.

Thanks
Mark

"Steven Cheng [MSFT]" wrote:

> [...]
> >>had it at > 4gb.  To see if there was an overflow condition, I lowered
> the
> >>big boxes to about 3gb page file but the EffectivePrivateBytesLimit
> didn't
> >>change.
> >>
> >>The only other variables I can think of is that the older box is running
> >>2003 Web Edition and is old enough to have all that "hyperthreading"
> >garbage.
> >> I think it only has one real cpu but it's counting the fpu etc when task
> >>manager says it has several cpus.
> >>
> >>The newer boxes are running 2003 R2 standard edition and have dual dual
> or
> >>quad dual cores.  Maybe the EffectivePrivateBytesLimit also has a
> limiting
> >>factor based on number of actual cpus?  Or maybe R2 does things

TOPIC: Difference between Control's ViewState and ControlState?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/42ae98d1e5754f54?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 2:52 am
From: Manish

Hi,

you can refer to following two links for detailed information about the
Control state and ViewState of the control. You can disable the Viewstate of
the control but not the Controlstate. controlstate is also stored in the
Hidden Field in HTML under_viewstate.

Behavioral state for a control should be kept in control state, and UI state
(its contents) should be kept in view state.

http://www.pluralsight.com/blogs/fritz/archive/2004/07/01/472.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1whwt1k7.aspx

Regards,
Manish
www.ComponentOne.com

"Edward" wrote:

> I am reading MSDN doc about Control's ViewState and ControlState. I got
> myself quite puzzled. I see that the Control class has four virtual
> functions:
>
> LoadControlState
> LoadViewState
> SaveControlState
> SaveViewState
>
> But a Control has only ViewState property but no ControlState.
>
> Can anyone clarify on the difference between Control's ViewState and
> ControlStae?
>
> Thanks.

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:29 am
From: Edward

Thanks.

Manish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can refer to following two links for detailed information about the
> Control state and ViewState of the control. You can disable the Viewstate of
> the control but not the Controlstate. controlstate is also stored in the
> Hidden Field in HTML under_viewstate.
>
> Behavioral state for a control should be kept in control state, and UI state
> (its contents) should be kept in view state.
>
> http://www.pluralsight.com/blogs/fritz/archive/2004/07/01/472.aspx
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1whwt1k7.aspx
>
> Regards,
> Manish
> www.ComponentOne.com
>
> "Edward" wrote:
>
>> I am reading MSDN doc about Control's ViewState and ControlState. I got
>> myself quite puzzled. I see that the Control class has four virtual
>> functions:
>>
>> LoadControlState
>> LoadViewState
>> SaveControlState
>> SaveViewState
>>
>> But a Control has only ViewState property but no ControlState.
>>
>> Can anyone clarify on the difference between Control's ViewState and
>> ControlStae?
>>
>> Thanks.

TOPIC: what's wrong with xml post code?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/d98426cbcc9b98bc?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 3:59 am
From: "Cindy H"

I'm using xmlreader, not a xmltextreader and moved it to .net 2.0, but still
no luck.

"CindyH" <chenschel@new.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Trying to get this code to work for http xml post.
> I need the post to be xml (doc.outerxml) sent in single key name as
> stream.
> The following is the post code and code for receiving the request.
> When it hits the "myresponse = myrequest.GetResponse()" in the post code -
> I'm getting following error:
> "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error".
> I don't know if I have something wrong with the post or receiving it on
> the other end.
> Right now I'm trying to write it in .net 1.1.
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Cindy
>
>        Dim url As String = "http://someplace.aspx"
>        Dim myrequest As System.Net.WebRequest = Nothing
>        Dim myresponse As System.Net.WebResponse = Nothing
>        Try
>            ' Create a request using a URL that can receive a post.
>            myrequest = System.Net.WebRequest.Create(url)
>            ' Set the Method property of the request to POST.
>            myrequest.Method = "POST"
>            ' Set the ContentType property of the WebRequest.
>            myrequest.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
>            ' Create POST data and convert it to a byte array.
>            Dim vxml = "Interface_2=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode(Doc.OuterXml)
>            Dim byteArray As Byte() =
> System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(vxml)
>            ' Set the ContentLength property of the WebRequest.
>            myrequest.ContentLength = byteArray.Length
>            ' Get the request stream.
>            Dim dataStream As System.io.Stream =
> myrequest.GetRequestStream()
>            ' Write the data to the request stream.
>            dataStream.Write(byteArray, 0, byteArray.Length)
>            ' Close the Stream object.
>            dataStream.Close()
>            ' Get the response.
>            myresponse = myrequest.GetResponse()  ' error occurs on this
> line
>        Catch ex As Exception
>            Throw ex
>        Finally
>            ' Close streams
>            If Not myrequest Is Nothing Then
> myrequest.GetRequestStream().Close()
>            If Not myresponse Is Nothing Then
> myresponse.GetResponseStream().Close()
>        End Try
>
> Code for receiving the post:
>        Dim strReader As System.IO.StringReader = Nothing
>        Dim Reader As System.Xml.XmlTextReader = Nothing
>        Response.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
>        Response.Clear()
>        Try
>            strReader = New
> System.IO.StringReader(Request.Form("Interface_2"))
>            Reader = New System.Xml.XmlTextReader(strReader)
>            Do While Reader.Read()

TOPIC: Avoiding SQL Injection with FormView controls
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/6e5d34b54f9023f8?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 4:28 am
From: "Paul Shapiro"

Parameters protect against sql injection because the parameter value is
passed to the sql server. The server uses the parameter value directly when
processing the query, and does not just substitute the parameter into the
sql statement text. Data values that would enable sql injection will instead
either cause query errors or where clause matching failure.

"jaems" <jaems@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> So how exactly does using  parameters prevent injection - ie what does the
> code in command.Parameters.Add do?
>
> Jaez
>

> "Cirene" <cirene@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>I am using formview controls to insert/update info into my tables.
>>
>> I'm worried about SQL injection.
>>
>> How do you recommend I overcome this issue?
>>
>> In the past I've called a custom cleanup routine like this:
>>    Public Function CleanUpText(ByVal TextToClean As String) As String
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace(";", ".")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("*", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("=", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("'", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("""", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("1=1", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace(">", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("<", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("<>", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("null", " ")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("delete", "_delete")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("remove", "_remove")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("copy", "_copy")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("table", "_table")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("drop", "_drop")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("select", "_select")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("user", "_user")
>>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("create", "_create")
>>
>>        Return TextToClean
>>    End Function
>>
>> What do you think of this method? Is it cludgey???

TOPIC: Slow Worker Process Startup
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/b20661c7fd400504?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 5:10 am
From: Brian Gideon

On May 9, 8:49 pm, Brian Gideon <briangid...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 1:11 pm, Brian Gideon <briangid...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm having a problem with the amount of time it takes to initialize an
> > application pool on IIS 6.0.  Upon the first request to an ASP.NET
> > page the worker process (w3wp.exe) starts up.  The problem in my case
> > is that it takes more than 5 minutes to begin servicing requests after
> > the initial startup.  During that agonizingly long period the process
> > is doing nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing...0% CPU and no
> > memory movement at all.  And then all of sudden the CPU spikes and the
> > page is rendered in a split second.  This happens to any web app no
> > matter how simple or complex.  I'm seeing the problem on a dozen
> > Windows 2003 boxes all built exactly the same way.  Has anyone else
> > experienced this?
>
> Well, I came across KB 944157 published on 2/22/08 describing an issue
> with similar behavior that was fixed in SP1.  I'll do some research to
> see if my issue is the same one.

Yep, I believe that will fix my problem.  Here's a blog that mentions
adding a local account called ProcessIdentity to work around the bug.

http://blogs.msdn.com/jamesche/archive/2007/10/25/long-delay-on-first-request-to-asp-net-2-0-application.aspx

TOPIC: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/75f8d653894b0779?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 5:12 am
From: blog225@watchesblog.cn

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50 Link :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2284.50.html

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50 Information :

Brand :           Omega Watches ( http://omega.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Ladies
Code :           Omega-2284.50
Item Variations :           2284.50, 2284.50.00, 2284-50, 2284-50-00,
2284/50, 228450, 2284
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           Unidirectional Rotating
Case Material :    Stainless Steel
Case Diameter :   28mm
Dial Color :           Black
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 300m/1000ft

OUT OF STOCKOmega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50 Stainless
steel case and bracelet, black dial and bezel, quartz movement,
sapphire crystal, 300 meter water resistant. 29mm x 10mm in case
dimension Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50 Brand
OmegaSeries Omega SeamasterGender LadiesCase Material Stainless
SteelCase Thickness 8.5mmCase Diameter 28mmDial Color BlackBezel
Unidirectional RotatingMovement QuartzClasp Push Button
DeploymentBracelet Stainless SteelWater Resistant 300m/1000ftCrystal
Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty service for this watch
will be offered through HotWatch.Org and not the manufacturer. Omega
watches have a 2 year HotWatch.Org warranty. Please click here for
additional watch warranty information.Matching Watch Omega Seamaster
Diver 300M Mens Watch 2264.50Item Variations 2284.50, 2284.50.00,
2284-50, 2284-50-00, 2284/50, 228450, 2284Omega watches have been a
standard for quality and excellence for over 150 years, when the
company began as Switzerland's first watch manufacturer. When elegance
and strength come together to form an extraordinary timepiece, the
result can only be an Omega wristwatch. Omega watches are proud to be
endorsed by many of the world's leading athletes and celebrities, the
most prominent being James Bond 007. The Omega Seamaster watch made
its first silver screen debut in1995 in the James Bond 007 movie
Goldeneye. The Omega Constellation, Omega Aqua Terra, Omega
Speedmaster, Omega double eagle, Omega Broad Arrow, and Omega Co-Axial
series are on sale at Haob2b at competitive prices.Omega Seamaster
Diver 300M Ladies Watch 2284.50 is brand new, join thousands of
satisfied customers and buy your Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ladies
Watch 2284.50 with total satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money
Back Guarantee is included with every Omega Seamaster Diver 300M
Ladies Watch 2284.50 for secure, risk-free online shopping.
HotWatch.Org does not charge sales tax for the Omega Seamaster Diver
300M Ladies Watch 2284.50, unless shipped within New York State.
HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on the Yahoo! network.

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Midsize Watch 2253.80 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2253.80.html

Omega Seamaster Titanium 300M Chronograph Mens Watch 2569.50 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2569.50.html

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Midsize Watch 2262.50 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2262.50.html

Omega Seamaster Chronograph Mens Watch 2293.52 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2293-52.html

Omega Seamaster Steel with 18kt White Gold Midsize Watch 2236.50 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2236.50.html

Omega Seamaster Titanium Diver 300M Chronograph Mens Watch 2294.52 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2294.52.html

Omega Seamaster 300M GMT Mens Watch 2535.80 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2535-80.html

Omega Seamaster Automatic Diver 300M Chronograph Mens Watch 2594.52 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2594.52.html

Omega Seamaster 300M Chronograph Stainless Steel Mens Watch 2569.52 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/omega-2569-52.html

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Mens Watch 2531.80 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2531.80.html

TOPIC: Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Grid Ladies Watch WJ11932G
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/6919564907f3fc44?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 5:12 am
From: blog225@watchesblog.cn

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Grid Ladies Watch WJ11932G

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Grid Ladies Watch WJ11932G
Link :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-WJ11932G.html

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Grid Ladies Watch WJ11932G
Information :

Brand :           Cartier Watches ( http://cartier.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Ladies
Code :           Cartier-WJ11932G
Item Variations :           WJ11932G, Cartier-WJ11932G
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           Fixed
Case Material :    18kt White Gold
Case Diameter :   32mm
Dial Color :           Silver
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           Black Leather
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

18kt white gold case. Grid set with round-cut diamonds. 18kt white
gold screw-down crown cover decorated with a diamond. Silvered sunray
effect dial. Arabic numerals. Diamond-shaped blued steel hands. Two
interchangeable straps (alligator and fabric). 18kt gold adjustable
deployant buckle. Cartier calibre 690 quartz movement. Case diameter
32mm. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Cartier Pasha White
Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ11932G

The Same Cartier Watches Series :

Cartier Pasha C Pink Automatic Unisex Watch W31075M7 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W31075M7.html

Cartier Pasha C Pink Ladies Watch W3106499 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W3106499.html

Cartier Pasha C GMT Automatic Mens Watch W31078M7 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W31078M7.html

Cartier Pasha C 18kt Yellow Gold Automatic Mens Watch W3014051 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W3014051.html

Cartier Pasha C Automatic Watch W31074M7 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W31074M7.html

Cartier Pasha Automatic Gray Mens Watch W3107355 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W3107355.html

Cartier Pasha de Cartier 18kt White Gold Mens Watch W3018751 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W3018751.html

Cartier Pasha C Black Automatic Mens Watch W31076M7 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W31076M7.html

Cartier Pasha 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch W3018651 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W3018651.html

Cartier Pasha C GMT Automatic Mens Watch W31049M7 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W31049M7.html

TOPIC: Regular Expression for datetime
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/6417326499b077f2?hl=en

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 5:08 am
From: Luigi

Hi all,
anyone knows a regular expression for this datetime format?

dd/MM/yyyy

Thanks in advance.

--
Luigi

== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 6:03 am
From: CreativeMind

On May 12, 5:08 pm, Luigi <ciupazNoSpamGra...@inwind.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
> anyone knows a regular expression for this datetime format?
>
> dd/MM/yyyy
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Luigi

Date dd/mm/yyyy
01/01/1900 through 31/12/2099
Matches invalid dates such as February 31st

(0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]{2}
-------------------------------------
\b(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0?[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)?[0-9]
{2}\b

== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 6:31 am
From: Luigi

"CreativeMind" wrote:

> Date dd/mm/yyyy
> 01/01/1900 through 31/12/2099
> Matches invalid dates such as February 31st
>
> (0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]{2}
> -------------------------------------
> \b(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0?[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)?[0-9]
> {2}\b

Hi,
I've tried your regular expression:

(0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]{2}
\b(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0?[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)?[0-9]
{2}\b

but doesn't work.

== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 6:47 am
From: CreativeMind

1.     (0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]
{2}
try it again
On May 12, 6:31 pm, Luigi <ciupazNoSpamGra...@inwind.it> wrote:
> "CreativeMind" wrote:
> > Date dd/mm/yyyy
> > 01/01/1900 through 31/12/2099
> > Matches invalid dates such as February 31st
>
> > (0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]{2}
> > -------------------------------------
> > \b(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0?[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)?[0-9]
> > {2}\b
>
> Hi,
> I've tried your regular expression:
>
> (0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)[0-9]{2}
> \b(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])[- /.](0?[1-9]|1[012])[- /.](19|20)?[0-9]
> {2}\b
>
> but doesn't work.

TOPIC: Upload xml file- HttpWebRequest
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/c16a1d59591a3934?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 6:49 am
From: "Rob"

I'm trying to translate the following code in vb.net code to be used in a
web service. Really I can't understand well it. I would like to use
httpWebRequest but I don't know.... Do I have to use headers? How can I
translate the "requestbody" string?

The code sends an xml file and a command.

fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
 xmlFile = fso.OpenTextFile(AJobFile, 1);
 xmlText = xmlFile.ReadAll();

 var boundStr = 'h8w95k20d9';
 var boundary = '--' + boundStr;

 var requestbody = [boundary,
    '',
                   xmlText,

                  boundary,
                   '',
                   '0',
                   boundary
                  ].join('\r\n');

 xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
 url='http://'+WODAddress+'/JTI';

 xmlhttp.open("POST",url,false);
 xmlhttp.setRequestHeader('Content-type', 'multipart/form-data; boundary="'
+ boundStr + '"');
 xmlhttp.send(requestbody );

TOPIC: Can CompareValidator be used to compare cells in a gridview?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/0755e468c9cb42bd?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:00 am
From: "bogdan"

Is it possible to have a CompareValidator to compare values from two cells
in a gridview row?  I'd like to do that while in edit mode.
Thanks,
Bogdan

TOPIC: Omega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/18f3f6af6522a1c3?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:09 am
From: blog305@watchesblog.cn

Omega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31

Omega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 Link :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1847.73.31.html

Omega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31
Information :

Brand :           Omega Watches ( http://omega.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Ladies
Code :           Omega-1847.73.31
Item Variations :           1847.73.31, Omega-1847.73.31, 1847-73-31,
1847/73/31, 18477331, 1847
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           Diamond
Case Material :    Stainless Steel
Case Diameter :   34mm x 28mm
Dial Color :           Ivory
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           Red Leather
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

OUT OF STOCKOmega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch
1847.73.31 Stainless steel case. Red leather strap. Ivory dial.
Diamond bezel. Chronograph. Quartz movement. Deployment buckle.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case size 28mm x 34mm. Case
thickness 10mm. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Omega
Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 /
1847-73-31 / 1847/73/31 / 1847.73 / 1847 Omega Constellation Quadra
Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 Brand OmegaSeries Omega
ConstellationGender LadiesCase Material Stainless SteelCase Thickness
10mmCase Diameter 34mm x 28mmDial Color IvoryBezel DiamondMovement
QuartzClasp Push Button DeploymentBracelet Red LeatherWater Resistant
30m/100ftCrystal Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty service
for this watch will be offered through HotWatch.Org and not the
manufacturer. Omega watches have a 2 year HotWatch.Org warranty.
Please click here for additional watch warranty information.Item
Variations 1847.73.31, Omega-1847.73.31, 1847-73-31, 1847/73/31,
18477331, 1847Omega watches have been a standard for quality and
excellence for over 150 years, when the company began as Switzerland's
first watch manufacturer. When elegance and strength come together to
form an extraordinary timepiece, the result can only be an Omega
wristwatch. Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of Omega watches;
featuring the Constellation series as endorsed by model Cindy
Crawford. The Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation watch series is
renown for elegance, beauty, and sophistication. Haob2b is proud to
offer a full line of other Omega watches, including Omega Seamaster,
Omega Aqua Terra, Omega Speedmaster, Omega double eagle, Omega Broad
Arrow, and Omega Co-Axial at competitive prices.Omega Constellation
Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 is brand new, join
thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Omega Constellation
Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 with total satisfaction . A
HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every Omega
Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31 for secure,
risk-free online shopping. HotWatch.Org does not charge sales tax for
the Omega Constellation Quadra Chronograph Ladies Watch 1847.73.31,
unless shipped within New York State. HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on
the Yahoo! network.

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Mens Watch 1501.51 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1501-51.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Chronometer Mens Watch 1201.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1201.30.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Mens Watch 1503.10 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1503.10.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Mens Watch 1203.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1203-30.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Diamond Mother-of-Pearl Ladies Watch
1589.75 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1589.75.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Steel Ladies Watch 1581.70 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1581.70.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Steel Black Mens Watch 1519.51 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1519.51.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel Ladies
Watch 1381.70 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1381.70.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1211.30.html

Omega Double Eagle Constellation Chronograph Mens Watch 1514.51 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1514.51.html

TOPIC: Cartier Tank Francaise Mens Watch W5001156
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/f66c291425632812?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:09 am
From: blog305@watchesblog.cn

Cartier Tank Francaise Mens Watch W5001156

Cartier Tank Francaise Mens Watch W5001156 Link :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W5001156.html

Cartier Tank Francaise Mens Watch W5001156 Information :

Brand :           Cartier Watches ( http://cartier.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Mens
Code :           Cartier-W5001156
Item Variations :           W5001156, Cartier-W5001156
Movement :        Automatic
Bezel :           Fixed
Case Material :    18kt White Gold
Case Diameter :   31mm x 25mm
Dial Color :           Silver
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           Black Leather
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

18kt white gold case. Black alligator strap. Silver grained dial.
Roman numeral hour markers. Sword-shaped blued steel hands. 18kt white
gold octagonal crown set with a faceted sapphire. Scratch resistant
sapphire crystal. Date displays at 6 o'clock position. Case size 31mm
x 25mm. Automatic movement. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet).
Cartier Tank Francaise Mens Watch W5001156

The Same Cartier Watches Series :

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel Mens Watch
W51023Q4 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W51023Q4.html

Cartier Tank Francaise Steel Pink Mother-of-Pearl Ladies Watch
W51028Q3 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W51028Q3.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Rose Gold and Steel Pink Mother-of-Pearl
Ladies Watch W51027Q4 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W51027Q4.html

Cartier Tank Francaise Steel Chronograph Mens Watch W51024Q3 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W51024Q3.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch W50005R2 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W50005R2.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold Midsize Watch W5001456 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W5001456.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold Diamond Ladies Watch
WE1001R8 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-WE1001R8.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt White Gold Diamond Bracelet Ladies Watch
WE1002SF :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-WE1002SF.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch W5000156 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W5000156.html

Cartier Tank Francaise 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch W5000256 :
http://cartier.hotwatch.org/Cartier-W5000256.html

TOPIC: httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml) as a http post
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/ba1140804e08c0ff?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:17 am
From: "CindyH"

Hi
I'm not sure whether I should send this as a new message or use the one I've
been using but...
I'm using vb.net 2.0 -
My problem is I need to send
something like this: 'dim encodedstring = "test=" +
httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml)' as a http xml post and then need to
receive it on other end for a test.
It needs to be sent as a stream.
I need some sample code on how to post it and then receive the request on
other end so I get the information from the xml.
Been playing around with all kinds of code and not getting anywhere.
Thanks,
Cindy

TOPIC: Block access to zip files using access rules
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/fe1b24273f54bfd5?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 7:30 am
From: "Torben Laursen"

I have a website where the user can download zip files after logging in.
In the site I use access rules to control who can control what.

However to my big surprise the user cannot access aspx files in a folder
without logging in but he can access zip files without any problems!
The config file for the folder is this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <authorization>
           <allow roles="members" />
           <deny users="?" />
           <deny users="*" />
       </authorization>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Does anyone know how I block the access of zip files in a folder so only
people who are logged in can access them?

Thanks Torben

No comments: