Csharp digest 3 new messages in 3 topics

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Fri, May 9 2008 5:22 am
From: Marc Gravell

Tuple support is an interesting one, especially given that this is how
F# works... but I'm not sure it is especially hard to knock a few tuples
together as generic types (or indeed as an anonymous type if only the
caller need know)...

Re the arithmetic - yes; definitely a weakness. If it helps, I've spent
quite a bit of time looking at generic arithmetic; not *quite* as quick,
but still fast (and no additional coding):
http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/csharp/miscutil/usage/genericoperators.html
(download as part of "miscutil")

To be honest I'm not too familiar with policy-based, so I won't presume
to comment.

Marc

TOPIC: How best can I create a panel which allows zoom on a drawing?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/55d00fd49fad8b87?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Fri, May 9 2008 5:50 am
From: steve

Thanks. My original app was written using Windows Forms. Is there an
easy way to convert to WPF?

Steve

On Fri, 09 May 2008 13:05:56 +0100, Marc Gravell
<marc.gravell@gmail.com> wrote:

>I wonder if your best approach might be to use WPF to render the area?
>This natively supports scaleable vector-based graphics - you'd just need
>to add the mouse hooks... Try searching for +WPF +zoom
>
>Marc

TOPIC: Print a page in 70% of it's size
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/b3ece6dbee1c56f1?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Fri, May 9 2008 5:52 am
From: Gidi

Hi Again,

i found the PageScale property, and as i understand it changes my page size
(in my case it's 70% smaller).

the problem is that if i use it, it doesn't effect the font size or the
image size that i'm drawing(printing).

is that mean that i have to have 2 different class, one for printing my
document in A4 Size and the second to print it 70% smaller?

thanks,
Gidi.

"Morten Wennevik [C# MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Gidi,
>
> I haven't tested it, but in your printing code I believe you should be able
> to adjust the Graphics object to scale down to 70% the normal size, which
> would cause the printed output to be reduced to 70% as well.
>
> --
> Happy Coding!
> Morten Wennevik [C# MVP]
>

> "Gidi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've a document which i'm creating and printing.
> > i want to print 2 copies:
> >
> > 1. regular A4 copy
> > 2. 70% of A4 size (like in copy machine, where you can choose the size of
> > copy).
> >
> > how can i do that?
> >

> > thanks,
> > Gidi.