26 new messages in 14 topics - digest

TOPIC: DateType that can be: True, False or Null?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/b0a02adb2f139f85?hl=en

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 1:57 pm
From: "Paul E Collins"

"DotNetNewbie" <snowman908070@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need a datatype (or enum?) that can hold the possible values:
> true/false/null
> I will use it in ADO.NET code like:
> sqlCmd.Parameters.Add("@isApproved", SqlDbType.Bit, 1).Value = ?????;
> This way I can pass values of true,false or null to my stored
> procedure.

I think you should be able to use SqlBoolean from System.Data.SqlTypes.

Eq.

== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 1:57 pm
From: "Gilles Kohl [MVP]"

On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:01:57 -0700 (PDT), DotNetNewbie
<snowman908070@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need a datatype (or enum?) that can hold the possible values: true/
>false/null

Nullable types may be just what you're looking for:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1t3y8s4s.aspx

Regards,
Gilles.

== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:24 pm
From: Kalpesh

????? = DBNull.Value

Does that work?

On May 15, 1:01 pm, DotNetNewbie <snowman908...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a datatype (or enum?) that can hold the possible values: true/
> false/null
>
> I will use it in ADO.NET code like:
>
> sqlCmd.Parameters.Add("@isApproved", SqlDbType.Bit, 1).Value = ?????;
>
> This way I can pass values of true,false or null to my stored
> procedure.
>
> Is there a way to do this or do I have to do things like :
>
> if(myEnum != MyEnum.NULL)
> sqlCmd.Parameters.Add("@isApproved", SqlDbType.Bit, 1).Value =
> myEnum;

== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 3:27 pm
From: qglyirnyfgfo@mailinator.com

Hi Gilles,

Ok, I confess, I am too lazy to try so I will ask... would this work
even if the sql parameter requires DBNull.Value?

Is passing null to an sql parameter equivalent to passing
DBNull.Value?

Thanks.

On May 15, 3:57 pm, "Gilles Kohl [MVP]" <no_email_available@> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:01:57 -0700 (PDT), DotNetNewbie
>
> <snowman908...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
>
> >I need a datatype (or enum?) that can hold the possible values: true/
> >false/null
>
> Nullable types may be just what you're looking for:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1t3y8s4s.aspx
>
> Regards,
> Gilles.

TOPIC: noob using dictionary as class property ?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/df5685bcc84ef25b?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 1:58 pm
From: GiJeet

> This line is just something that I do when I write code. I always use the
> most base class or interface that I need so that things can be changed out
> without much work later. For example, at some later time I may create my own
> special implementation of a Dictionary that implements the IDictionary
> class. If I do this I would want code that I have written in the past to
> still work with my custom implementation. If I have something that only
> excepted a Dictionary instead of IDictionary then I would only be able to
> use the Dictionary class and no other type of implementation. Take the
> following for example..

I see. Excellent. Thanks!

TOPIC: foreach on Collection, List, IList, ICollection, ...
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/997339e74b74f614?hl=en

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:03 pm
From: "Jeremy Shovan"

Actually, I would say that you can't depend on them starting at index 0 in a
foreach. The reason being that these are all interfaces and thus can be
implemented any way the programmer wants and you may have some developer
that for some odd reason likes to start at index 1. However in order for you
to use foreach on a collection that collection has to implement the
IEnumerator interface so I think you can be pretty sure that even if it
doesn't start at index 0 you will still hit each element in the collection.

If you are really that concerned about it starting at 0 then I would suggest
using a for loop instead.

"Dansk" <dansk@laouilest.fr> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Can I assume that when I loop throw a Collection, List, IList,
> ICollection, ... by using foreach, I first get the element of index 0,
> then index 2, and so on until the last one ?
>
> Thanks for your answers,
>
> Dansk.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:28 pm
From: Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

Jeremy Shovan <jeremy@shovans.com> wrote:
> Actually, I would say that you can't depend on them starting at index 0 in a
> foreach. The reason being that these are all interfaces and thus can be
> implemented any way the programmer wants and you may have some developer
> that for some odd reason likes to start at index 1. However in order for you
> to use foreach on a collection that collection has to implement the
> IEnumerator interface so I think you can be pretty sure that even if it
> doesn't start at index 0 you will still hit each element in the collection.
>
> If you are really that concerned about it starting at 0 then I would suggest
> using a for loop instead.

Alternatively, consult the documentation for whatever collection you're
looking at. For instance, the documentation for List<T> makes it fairly
clear that you'll get the results in the natural order.

I can't remember ever being in a situation where a collection *had* a
natural order but didn't return the elements in that order from the
iterator. The benefits to readability of using foreach outweigh the
conservatism in this case, IMO.

--
Jon Skeet - <skeet@pobox.com>
Web site: http://www.pobox.com/~skeet

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 3:45 pm
From: Khamis Abuelkomboz

Dansk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can I assume that when I loop throw a Collection, List, IList,
> ICollection, ... by using foreach, I first get the element of index 0,
> then index 2, and so on until the last one ?
>
> Thanks for your answers,
>
> Dansk.

Yes, you can expect this. This is an elementary requirement of the
enumerator functionality.

--
Try Code-Navigator on http://www.codenav.com
a source code navigating, analysis and developing tool.

TOPIC: binary writes
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/2011bc7d9278584a?hl=en

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:11 pm
From: sillyhat@yahoo.com

Hello,

Can someone please help.

I want to do some binary writing to files either using sdtout or by
passing a filename and I am unsure how to do either in C# - I would
like it to be as fast as possible.
I have done it in awk, just to see what I mean since the code should
be understandable by a C# whiz.

Thanks for all constructive help given.

Hal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

### this is in awk, run using 'awk -f thisfile.awk' > somefile
BEGIN {
m=50

for (x=0; x<m; x++)
for(y=0; y<m; y++)
for(z=0; z<m; z++)
printf("%c%c%c",x,y,z)
}

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:54 pm
From: christery@gmail.com

On 15 Maj, 23:11, silly...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone please help.
>
> I want to do some binary writing to files either using sdtout or by
> passing a filename and I am unsure how to do either in C# - I would
> like it to be as fast as possible.
> I have done it in awk, just to see what I mean since the code should
> be understandable by a C# whiz.
>
> Thanks for all constructive help given.
>
> Hal
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> ### this is in awk, run using 'awk -f thisfile.awk' > somefile
> BEGIN {
> m=50
>
> for (x=0; x<m; x++)
> for(y=0; y<m; y++)
> for(z=0; z<m; z++)
> printf("%c%c%c",x,y,z)
>

> }- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

As I understand is all writing binary, but C# and .net uses different
sorts of unicode encoding, eg UTF-7,8,16,32

Aha, still don understand but writing the first 3 bits binary.. but
the example writes chars... trying binary...

using System;

class Test
{
static void Main(){
int m = 50;

for (int x=0; x<m; x++)
for(int y=0; y<m; y++)
for(int z=0; z<m; z++)
for(int a=0;a<7;a++)
Console.Write("{0}{1}{2},",
((x & a) == 0 ? '0' : '1'),
((y & a) == 0 ? '0' : '1'),
((z & a) == 0 ? '0' : '1'));
string zz = Console.ReadLine();
}
}

this is totally useless, but binary write eludes me, is there a analog
write in awk?

//CY

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 4:19 pm
From: christery@gmail.com

On 15 Maj, 23:54, christ...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 15 Maj, 23:11, silly...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > Hello,
>
> > Can someone please help.
>
> > I want to do some binary writing to files either using sdtout or by
> > passing a filename and I am unsure how to do either in C# - I would
> > like it to be as fast as possible.
> > I have done it in awk, just to see what I mean since the code should
> > be understandable by a C# whiz.
>
> > Thanks for all constructive help given.
>
> > Hal
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > ### this is in awk, run using 'awk -f thisfile.awk' > somefile
> > BEGIN {
> > m=50
>
> > for (x=0; x<m; x++)
> > for(y=0; y<m; y++)
> > for(z=0; z<m; z++)
> > printf("%c%c%c",x,y,z)
>
> > }

or...

More like C

using System;

class Test
{
static void Main(){
int m = 50;

for (int x=0; x<m; x++)
for(int y=0; y<m; y++)
for(int z=0; z<m; z++)
Console.Write("{0}{1}
{2}",Convert.ToChar(x),Convert.ToChar(y),Convert.ToChar(z));
}
}

TOPIC: Generic methods and Switch by type
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/464a5b98d4420f39?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:21 pm
From: Jeroen Mostert

Ethan Strauss wrote:
> "Jeroen Mostert" wrote:
>
>> Ethan Strauss wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I have written a generic method which does different things depending on
>>> the type of the parameter. I got it to work, but it seems really inelegant.
>>> Is there a better way to do this?
>>> In the code below, ColumnMap is a simple struct which basically has three
>>> properties, Header (a string), Index (an int), TypeOfData (which is a
>>> DataType which is a local eNum). _Mapping is a local List<ColumnMap>.
>>>

>>> public ColumnMap GetMap<T>(T value)
>>> {
>>> Type ThisType = typeof(T);
>>> foreach (ColumnMap ThisMap in _Mapping)
>>> {
>>> if (ThisType == typeof(string))
>>> {
>>> if (ThisMap.Header.ToUpper() ==
>>> value.ToString().ToUpper())
>> Don't do this, use one of the overloads of String.Equals() instead.
> Why not? Not that I object to String.Equals(), but I would think that the
> amount of extra work the CPU has to do would be pretty trivial. Am I wrong?

The problem is that if you use .ToUpper(), it's not clear what sort of
comparison you're intending. The default comparison is culture-specific,
which is rarely appropriate and leads to such classical problems as the one that

"i".ToUpper() == "I".ToUpper()

is *false* when the locale is Turkish (the so-called "Turkish i problem"),
because Turkish has two distinct letter i's (with and without dot).
String.Equals() avoids these issues. So do .ToUpper() with an appropriate
argument and .ToUpperInvariant(), but if you have the opportunity to do an
efficient comparison instead of producing more strings, why waste it? It's
still one line of code.

>> Note also that it's poor form to make a function that's nominally intended
>> to get an existing item create a new one when it can't find the value
>> supplied. Are clients supposed to check for existence first if they want to
>> find out if the value is present at all, or do default ColumnMaps have some
>> sort of .IsActuallyNotValid property?
>
> I do expect that clients will check for existence first, but if I leave this
> out, then I get a "not all paths return a value" type error. Would you prefer
> throwing an error here? If so, why?

There are plenty of patterns here:

- Provide GetValue() and have it return null if the specified value isn't
there. For this to work, null must not be a valid item in the collection.
This is by far the easiest approach. Clients have little opportunity for
failing by not checking the return value, because any call on the resulting
object will throw a NullReferenceException. It's also easy to propagate null
values to callers upstream that use the same convention.

- As a refinement of this, you can return a "null object" instead. This
object is an actual object (not a null reference) which simply provides a
do-nothing or trivial implementations of every method. This can remove
checking of edge cases and simplify logic in some cases, but the downside is
that it complicates handling for clients that are only interested in "real"
objects. Also, some methods may simply not allow for a meaningful null
implementation.

- Provide HasValue() and GetValue() and have GetValue() throw an exception.
This works, but it means getting a value if you don't know it exists is
twice as expensive (GetValue() will presumably search for the value in
exactly the same way HasValue() does). It also means that if this collection
is used in a concurrent scenario, clients *must* lock on the collection for
every single access, because there's no atomic way of retrieving a value
successfully.

- Provide GetValue(), which throws an exception if the item is not there,
and bool TryGetValue(out value), which sets value and returns a boolean
indicating whether the item was found. This is the generalization of
solution #1, used by (among others) Dictionary<T>. This works even if null
is an item in the collection, but TryGetValue() is cumbersome to call, and
this can get annoying especially if the common case is *not* knowing whether
an item is present.

Which one to use depends on your scenario. There's another approach that,
while often seen, I would rarely consider useful:

- Provide only GetValue() and have it throw an exception for values that
aren't there. This is only appropriate if clients *must* know a value exists
and any failure to know this is to be considered a bug, because "exceptions
should be exceptional". The question to ask here is: how can clients
*definitely know* the item is there unless they know someone else who put it
there? If they do, why didn't that party simply pass them the item instead
of making them retrieve it?

--
J.
http://symbolsprose.blogspot.com

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:29 pm
From: Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

Ethan Strauss <EthanStrauss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Don't do this, use one of the overloads of String.Equals() instead.
> Why not? Not that I object to String.Equals(), but I would think that the
> amount of extra work the CPU has to do would be pretty trivial. Am I wrong?

Yes. Try comparing "MAIL" and "mail" with your code, but when you're
running in a Turkish locale.

If you want a case-insensitive comparison, do one - upper casing and
then doing an ordinal comparison is inherently culture-sensitive, and
can give inappropriate results.

(It also avoids creating extra strings for no good reason.)

--
Jon Skeet - <skeet@pobox.com>
Web site: http://www.pobox.com/~skeet
Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/jon.skeet
C# in Depth: http://csharpindepth.com

TOPIC: What can I know what component is getting focus?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/e45cbd8a341c86df?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:23 pm
From: Kalpesh

I am not sure whether I understand the question correctly.
However, Form has ActiveControl property, which can help to find
control in focus.

Does that help?

Kalpesh

TOPIC: VS2008 intellisense hiding an extension method.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/d64459fc3b2441f2?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 2:31 pm
From: Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

Frank Rizzo <none@none.net> wrote:
> Marc Gravell wrote:
> > My assumption is that they hard-coded the IDE to skip it to avoid
> > confusion... not many people thing of strings as enumerable objects...
> >
> > But the compiler will accept it - and IMO it makes things clearer.
>
> Anyone willing to install the SP1 beta and try it?

I'd expect it to behave the same way - it sounds unlikely that it's a
bug, and much more likely that it's a feature as Marc suggests. It's
quite rare that you actually want to treat a string as an
IEnumerable<char> in my experience.

--
Jon Skeet - <skeet@pobox.com>
Web site: http://www.pobox.com/~skeet
Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/jon.skeet
C# in Depth: http://csharpindepth.com

TOPIC: httphandler for a specific folder
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/ccfe2c9b40b58b0e?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 3:21 pm
From: "Ned White"

Hi All,
I would like to create a httphandler to set text watermark on image files
before it gets displayed to the user.
But this handler must listen specific folder or virtual directory(on same
IIS) not all the image files in the web application, for example it should
work for only "/Images/Products" folder and all its subfolders. Or
"Products" virtual directory and all subfolders.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Ned

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 3:46 pm
From: Kalpesh

httpHandler section in web.config could help.
It has a path property, which could be used to specify handler for
specific path.

I am just guessing it based on the docs.
Experts can help.

Kalpesh

On May 15, 3:21 pm, "Ned White" <nedwhite@> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to create a httphandler to set text watermark on image files
> before it gets displayed to the user.
> But this handler must listen specific folder or virtual directory(on same
> IIS) not all the image files in the web application, for example it should
> work for only "/Images/Products" folder and all its subfolders. Or
> "Products" virtual directory and all subfolders.
>
> Is there a way to do this ?
>
> Thanks in advance for suggestions.
>
> Ned

TOPIC: Retrieving Unique Items from a List
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/42b1bbc264a5b81b?hl=en

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 3:40 pm
From: amir

Hi,

I have a Generic Object that has a private List field item.

I populate the List in a different function

I use a FOREACH LOOP with a FindAll function to get all items that have a
certain match for data in the list and do something to it.

The problem is that it repeats for all data items in the list and not
exclude the ones already processed. How can I exclude the ones already
processed.

what I have is

foreach (item in the list)
mylist = list.findall(item);
foreach(myitem in mylist)
dosomething

the problem occurs in the outer foreach where it already has processed some
items from the original list. how do i exclude them?

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:21 pm
From: "Tim Jarvis"

amir wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Generic Object that has a private List field item.
>
> I populate the List in a different function
>
> I use a FOREACH LOOP with a FindAll function to get all items that
> have a certain match for data in the list and do something to it.
>
> The problem is that it repeats for all data items in the list and not
> exclude the ones already processed. How can I exclude the ones
> already processed.
>
> what I have is
>
> foreach (item in the list)
> mylist = list.findall(item);
> foreach(myitem in mylist)
> dosomething
>
> the problem occurs in the outer foreach where it already has
> processed some items from the original list. how do i exclude them?

I am not sure that I 100% understand what you want to do here, but it
sounds kinda like you want some kind of group processing right?

so maybe something like (using linq)

var groupList = from item in itemList
group item on item.<theCriteria>;

foreach(IGrouping<CriteriaType,Item> grp in groupList)
{
// create new tab or page or section break / or whatever with grp.key
foreach (Item item in grp)
{
// process each item in group.
}

}

Rgds Tim.
--

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:41 pm
From: "Peter Duniho"

On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:40:02 -0700, amir <amir@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> foreach (item in the list)
> mylist = list.findall(item);
> foreach(myitem in mylist)
> dosomething
>
> the problem occurs in the outer foreach where it already has processed
> some
> items from the original list. how do i exclude them?

If you really must process your list items in groups according to your
FindAll() results, I think using LINQ as Tim suggests would work well.
However, I have to wonder why you want to do this. Nothing in the code
you posted indicates an actual need to do this, and it seems like you'd be
better off just enumerating the list and processing each element one by
one. The way you've shown it, you've basically got an O(N^2) algorithm
even if we assume you somehow address the duplicated item issue at no cost
(which isn't a realistic assumption).

If you can't use LINQ and you must process in groups, an alternative
solution would be to use a Dictionary where the key for the dictionary is
the same as whatever criteria you're using for the FindAll() search.
Then, when enumerating each item in the list, rather than doing work
during that enumeration, simply build up lists of elements in your
Dictionary based on that key, and then enumerate those lists later:

Dictionary<KeyType, List<ListItem>> dict = new Dictionary<KeyType,
List<ListItem>>();

foreach (ListItem item in list)
{
List<ListItem> listDict;

if (!dict.TryGetValue(item.KeyProperty, out listDict))
{
listDict = new List<ListItem>();
dict.Add(item.KeyProperty, listDict);
}

listDict.Add(item);
}

foreach (List<ListItem> listItems in dict.Values)
{
foreach (ListItem item in listItems)
{
// do something
}
}

That's only O(N) instead of O(N^2) and IMHO makes it a bit more clear that
you specifically are trying to group the items before processing.

Pete

TOPIC: invisible gui
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/66f42bb971d1705c?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:01 pm
From: "Dave"

I have a program that process files on a hard drive. Everything works fine,
it shows a progress bar as it processes the file. The problem occurs when I
have the program look for files to process on startup. The gui is invisible
untill it processes the files it finds as it startsup. After which it
appears and everything works normally when the next file needs to be
processed.

Is there anyway to tell the program to not look for files untill the
interface is visible? I need a method like onGUIAppears.

Thanks in advance.

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:14 pm
From: "Peter Duniho"

On Thu, 15 May 2008 18:01:25 -0700, Dave <DWeb@newsgroup.nospam> wrote:

> I have a program that process files on a hard drive. Everything works
> fine,
> it shows a progress bar as it processes the file. The problem occurs
> when I
> have the program look for files to process on startup. The gui is
> invisible
> untill it processes the files it finds as it startsup. After which it
> appears and everything works normally when the next file needs to be
> processed.
>
> Is there anyway to tell the program to not look for files untill the
> interface is visible? I need a method like onGUIAppears.

It's difficult for me to understand how your GUI can show progress if the
processing begins after the GUI is shown, but not before. Perhaps you've
made a mistake in your initialization by starting the processing before
some specific initialization within the GUI is done. The question of
visibility shouldn't matter.

That said, you can override OnShown() in your form class to know when the
form is actually being shown and delay your processing until that point.

Pete

TOPIC: Create my own asynchronous BeginXXXX methods and EndXXXX methods
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/64c5693722965bd0?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:07 pm
From: "Peter Duniho"

On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:14:35 -0700, Varangian <ofmars@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes thanks. but why I can't find any example on the internet?!

I'm not sure. I'm confident one exists, even if I don't personally know
where it is exactly.

Perhaps MSDN doesn't elaborate because they feel that someone who is
qualified to implement the async design pattern in their class should have
enough experience already to know how to do so. It's definitely not
something for beginners.

There are other ways to accomplish the same thing without introducing an
async API in your class, and those ways are more suitable for someone who
doesn't already have enough multi-threading programming experience to know
how to implement the patterns described by MSDN.

Pete

TOPIC: Attach a listener to the IsMouseOver property
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/5beff94c878fe04d?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:28 pm
From: v-lliu@online.microsoft.com (Linda Liu[MSFT])

Hi Moondaddy,

Thank you for your response!

Then how about the problem of "Style trigger not firing in wpf app" now?
Have you tried my suggestion?

If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,
Linda Liu
Microsoft Online Community Support

msdnmg@microsoft.com.

TOPIC: How do I remove a line segment from a PathGeometry in wpf
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/ce6c71197e84f4a2?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:36 pm
From: v-lliu@online.microsoft.com (Linda Liu[MSFT])

Hi Moondaddy,

Thank you for your response!

If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to
contact us. It's always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Linda Liu
Microsoft Online Community Support

msdnmg@microsoft.com.

TOPIC: Need help with a custom shape class for polylines in wpf
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/browse_thread/thread/7458876f80214a83?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, May 15 2008 6:33 pm
From: v-lliu@online.microsoft.com (Linda Liu[MSFT])

Hi Moondaddy,

Thank you for your confirmation! I am glad to hear that the problem is
solved now.

If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to
contact us. It's always our pleasure to be of assistance!

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Linda Liu
Microsoft Online Community Support