TOPIC: How to make sure that field validator is on the same line as text box
in gridview?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/a62be4629914ce9c?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 11:41 am
From: "dan"

Hi,

How do I make sure that RequiredFieldValidator attached to a textbox column
of a gridview is displayed on the right side of the field and not
underneath?  This is in edit mode of a gridview?

Thanks,
Dan

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 12:36 pm
From: "Jonathan Wood"

In the end, I don't see how you can guarantee this. As you know, Web
browsers will wrap any text it deems necessary to produce the best layout.
As long as you don't have a line break or start a new block element, that's
about the best you can hope for.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

"dan" <dan@company.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How do I make sure that RequiredFieldValidator attached to a textbox
> column of a gridview is displayed on the right side of the field and not
> underneath?  This is in edit mode of a gridview?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

TOPIC: IIS AppDoman environment
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/c7df55e786dcaf58?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 1:04 pm
From: "Chris Bordeman"

Exactly what I needed, thanks Teemu.

"Teemu Keiski" <joteke@aspalliance.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> AppDomain is created on the first request, when it's not yet up - one per
> virtual directory. After that it's reused (unless shutdown/restarted for
> some reason when of course its restarted/created).
>
> Once assembly is loaded, there's no need /(way) load it again until
> AppDomain restarts when assemblies need to be loaded again.
>
> Following article covers all you ever need to know:
>
> A low-level Look at the ASP.NET Architecture
> http://www.west-wind.com/presentations/howaspnetworks/howaspnetworks.asp
>
> --
> Teemu Keiski
> AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP
> http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke
> http://teemukeiski.net
>

> "Chris Bordeman" <chrisbordeman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> During an IIS page request or service call, is a new AppDomain created,
>> or is the main AppDomain for the application pool used?
>>
>> If the latter, does that mean that an assembly .LoadFrom() is redundant
>> on subsequent requests?

TOPIC: Avoiding SQL Injection with FormView controls
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/6e5d34b54f9023f8?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 2:18 pm
From: "jaems"

So how exactly does using  parameters prevent injection - ie what does the
code in command.Parameters.Add do?

Jaez

"Cirene" <cirene@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>I am using formview controls to insert/update info into my tables.
>
> I'm worried about SQL injection.
>
> How do you recommend I overcome this issue?
>
> In the past I've called a custom cleanup routine like this:
>    Public Function CleanUpText(ByVal TextToClean As String) As String
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace(";", ".")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("*", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("=", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("'", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("""", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("1=1", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace(">", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("<", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("<>", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("null", " ")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("delete", "_delete")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("remove", "_remove")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("copy", "_copy")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("table", "_table")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("drop", "_drop")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("select", "_select")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("user", "_user")
>        TextToClean = TextToClean.Replace("create", "_create")
>
>        Return TextToClean
>    End Function
>
> What do you think of this method? Is it cludgey???

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 7:36 pm
From: "Cirene"

Is the "automatic" way (using the GUI) just as safe as stored proc, or
should I validate extra to be safe?  (Ex: Drop gridview on form, create SQL
Data Source wtih the wizard, etc...)

TOPIC: HelperFunction\Image
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/820e5e6cf58cb687?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 2:55 pm
From: gh

Milosz Skalecki [MCAD] wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I didn't quite get what you wanted to do with hyperlink and description, but
> please find the resolution below (it's just a guess, if you could be more
> specific please). Your compiler error is caused by the SetStatus function, as
> it does not always return a value, i.e.
> string GetStatusImage(string status)
> {
>    if (status == "0")
>       return "~/img/Pending.gif"
>    else if (status == "1")
>       return "~/img/Processing.gif";
>    else if (status == "2")
>      return "~/img/Complete.gif";
> }
> as you can see, function takes care of just two values "0" and "1", and if
> you passed any other string (i.e. "2" or even "longtext") the result would be
> unknown, which is not acceptable. Therefore in order to take care of all
> other statuses, it needs to be changed to:
> string GetStatusImage(string status)
> {
>    if (result == "0")
>       return "~/img/pending.gif"
>    else if (result == "1")
>       return "~/img/processing.gif";
>    else
>       return "~/img/complete.gif";
> }
> In this particular case you have only three possible integere values, so it
> would be better to define enumeration:
>
> public enum TaskStatus
> {
>    Pending = 0,
>    Processing = 1,
>    Complete = 2
> }
>
>  <asp:DataList runat="server" ID="list" RepeatLayout="Table"
> RepeatDirection="Vertical">
>             <ItemTemplate>
>                 <asp:HyperLink runat="server" ID="link" BorderWidth="0"
> ToolTip='<%# Eval("Description") %>'
>                     NavigateUrl="#" ImageUrl='<%#
> GetStatusImage((TaskStatus)Eval("Status")) %>' />
>             </ItemTemplate>
>         </asp:DataList>
>
>  protected string GetStatusImage(TaskStatus status)
>     {
>         switch (status)
>         {
>             case TaskStatus.Pending: return "~/img/pending.gif";
>             case TaskStatus.Processing: return "~/img/processing.gif";
>             default: return "~/img/complete.gif"; // covers all other
> enumeration values
>         }
>     }
>
> Hope this helps.

Milosz:

I have a query that returns a Status, CountryID, and CountryName.  I am
dynamically creating a datalist of links for each country.  The link
will have a CountryName and the Href( listpage.aspx?ID=2">.  The
link(href) is a combination of listpage.aspx?ID=CountryID and the link
would get the text to display from CountryName.
What I am not able to work out is getting the Image with the CountryName
and link setup as one.  I have images with the link, but the country
names are not being displayed.  Should a hyperlink work for all these?

TIA

TOPIC: GridView with DDL and selected value
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/1f2fd89abb7eb67e?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 3:13 pm
From: mik

> Apologies - I appreciate that English isn't your first language, but I
> have no idea what that means...

I would like to open a new page with a parameter ... and this parameter
is the selectedvalue of a dropdownlist of the row

thanks

TOPIC: Why Doesn't This Work?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/7dbcf2f1a4465752?hl=en

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 4:44 pm
From: "Jonathan Wood"

I'm having problems with the following code, which is an event handler for a
GridView control:

 protected void grdWorkout_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs
e)
 {
 if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow) // Not header, footer,
etc.
 {
  System.Data.DataRowView drv = (System.Data.DataRowView)e.Row.DataItem;
  if (drv != null)
  {
   if ((e.Row.RowState & DataControlRowState.Selected) != 0)
    e.Row.CssClass = "gridsel";
   else if (drv.Row.ItemArray[5].ToString() == "Arm")
    e.Row.CssClass = "gridalt";
  }
 }
 }

When the page comes up, it looks fine. But if I select a row in the
GridView, it only appears selected if the 5th column is not equal to "Arm".
Put another way, if I set e.Row.CssClass = "gridalt", it appears that row
will always use that style whether it is selected or not.

So I tried putting similar code in the RowCreated event handler. That also
looks fine when the page comes up. But then when I select a row, it appears
selected, but NONE of the rows then use the gridalt CSS class. The reason is
that drv is null except for when the page is first loaded.

Can anyone make some suggestions? I need to control the row styles because
my alternating style will not occur on every other row. But I can't find any
way to make this compatible with selecting rows.

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 5:33 pm
From: Stan

On 12 May, 00:44, "Jonathan Wood" <jw...@softcircuits.com> wrote:
> I'm having problems with the following code, which is an event handler for a
> GridView control:
>
>  protected void grdWorkout_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs
> e)
>  {
>   if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow) // Not header, footer,
> etc.
>   {
>    System.Data.DataRowView drv = (System.Data.DataRowView)e.Row.DataItem;
>    if (drv != null)
>    {
>     if ((e.Row.RowState & DataControlRowState.Selected) != 0)
>      e.Row.CssClass = "gridsel";
>     else if (drv.Row.ItemArray[5].ToString() == "Arm")
>      e.Row.CssClass = "gridalt";
>    }
>   }
>  }
>
> When the page comes up, it looks fine. But if I select a row in the
> GridView, it only appears selected if the 5th column is not equal to "Arm".
> Put another way, if I set e.Row.CssClass = "gridalt", it appears that row
> will always use that style whether it is selected or not.
>
> So I tried putting similar code in the RowCreated event handler. That also
> looks fine when the page comes up. But then when I select a row, it appears
> selected, but NONE of the rows then use the gridalt CSS class. The reason is
> that drv is null except for when the page is first loaded.
>
> Can anyone make some suggestions? I need to control the row styles because
> my alternating style will not occur on every other row. But I can't find any
> way to make this compatible with selecting rows.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jonathan Wood
> SoftCircuits Programminghttp://www.softcircuits.com

Hi again Jonathan

Just as I posted a response to you on another thread I came across
this one. The answer I suggested there may still work.

From your description of the behaviour and the logic of your code it
looks like the RowState.Selected condition that your are testing for
is not being picked up, i.e. the comparison always returns false. This
may be because the RowState properties have yet to be applied when
RowDataBound is being executed. A better bet is the GridView
SelectedIndex property which should equate to e.Row.RowIndex for the
selected row. That particular GridView property (which is just an
integer) has to exist at the outset. Let us know if I'm right.

Cheers

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 7:10 pm
From: "Jonathan Wood"

Stan,

> From your description of the behaviour and the logic of your code it
> looks like the RowState.Selected condition that your are testing for
> is not being picked up, i.e. the comparison always returns false. This
> may be because the RowState properties have yet to be applied when
> RowDataBound is being executed. A better bet is the GridView
> SelectedIndex property which should equate to e.Row.RowIndex for the
> selected row. That particular GridView property (which is just an
> integer) has to exist at the outset. Let us know if I'm right.

Well dangit! Now that I try this, I see the RowDataBound event is doing the
same thing that the RowCreated event was doing. That is, e.Row.DataItem is
null on postbacks. I was thinking this wasn't the case in the RowDataBound
handler but that's what it's doing now.

Since the control has no selected row when the page is initially displayed,
and e.Row.DataItem is null on postbacks, I'm not able to test either version
of checking if the row is selected.

This really doesn't seem like it should be this hard.

I appreciate your help. I don't know if you have any more ideas.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

TOPIC: Problems with GridView.CssClass and Selections
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/d6e12dfb3c4afc91?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 4:52 pm
From: Stan

On 11 May, 17:42, "Jonathan Wood" <jw...@softcircuits.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On a GridView control, I want to show alternating colors. But instead of
> alternating on each row, I want to alternate each group. So several items
> would be one color and the next several items would be another color.
>
> I'm able to accomplish this by setting the CssClass property in the
> GridView's RowDataBound event handler.
>
> But I also need the rows to be selectable so I set the CssClass for the
> SelectedRowStyle at design time. The problem is that, when CssClass is set
> in the RowDataBound event handler, that style is always used, even when the
> row is selected. And these rows no longer provide any visual indication that
> they are selected.
>
> It appears that ASP.NET will not override a manually set CssClass with the
> selected row CssClass.
>
> Does anyone know how I could make this work?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jonathan Wood
> SoftCircuits Programminghttp://www.softcircuits.com

As you are setting the normal styles at run time it is necessary to do
the same the for the selected row. In the RowDatabound event handler
where you are assigning the CssClass you can check whether the row
being processed is selected or not by comparing  e.row.RowIndex with
the GridView SelectedIndex property. If they match then apply the
selected row style - you could even vary this according to which group
the row is in.

TOPIC: accessing the master page's methods..
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/6d777938f98a4f64?hl=en

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 6:11 pm
From: "Ned White"

Hi,

How can I access the Master Page's public methods from a web user control ?

Inside the user control, i can see the Page.Master using the
this.Page.Master.
However it does not seem to be able to identify the Master page class and
cannot access the master page's public methods....

Thanks...

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 6:19 pm
From: "Nathan Sokalski"

In the content page, include an @MasterType directive. This will cause the
.Master property to be automatically cast to the correct type so that you
can access any of it's methods and/or properties.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

"Ned White" <nedwhite@> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can I access the Master Page's public methods from a web user control
> ?
>
> Inside the user control, i can see the Page.Master using the
> this.Page.Master.
> However it does not seem to be able to identify the Master page class and
> cannot access the master page's public methods....
>
> Thanks...

TOPIC: Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/0e4b7db9caf88d42?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 7:48 pm
From: yxs046@gmail.com

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30
Link :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1211.30.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30
Information :

Brand :           Omega Watches ( http://omega.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Mens
Code :           Omega-1211.30
Item Variations :           1211.30, 1211.30.00, 1211-30, 1211-30-00,
1211/30, 121130, 1211
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           18kt Yellow Gold
Case Material :    18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Case Diameter :   35mm
Dial Color :           Silver
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 100m/330ft

OUT OF STOCKOmega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch
1211.30 18kt gold and stainless steel case and bracelet. Silver dial.
18kt gold bezel. Date displays at 3 o'clock position. Deployment
buckle. Quartz movement. Domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet). Omega Constellation Double
Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30 / 1121.3 / 1121-30 / 1121/30 /
112130 Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch
1211.30 Brand OmegaSeries Omega ConstellationGender MensCase Material
18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless SteelCase Diameter 35mmDial Color
SilverBezel 18kt Yellow GoldMovement QuartzClasp DeploymentBracelet
18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless SteelWater Resistant 100m/330ftCrystal
Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty service for this watch
will be offered through HotWatch.Org and not the manufacturer. Omega
watches have a 2 year HotWatch.Org warranty. Please click here for
additional watch warranty information.Item Variations 1211.30,
1211.30.00, 1211-30, 1211-30-00, 1211/30, 121130, 1211Omega watches
have been a standard for quality and excellence for over 150 years,
when the company began as Switzerland's first watch manufacturer. When
elegance and strength come together to form an extraordinary
timepiece, the result can only be an Omega wristwatch. Haob2b is proud
to offer a full line of Omega watches; featuring the Constellation
series as endorsed by model Cindy Crawford. The Omega Cindy Crawford
Constellation watch series is renown for elegance, beauty, and
sophistication. Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of other Omega
watches, including Omega Seamaster, Omega Aqua Terra, Omega
Speedmaster, Omega double eagle, Omega Broad Arrow, and Omega Co-Axial
at competitive prices.Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel
Mens Watch 1211.30 is brand new, join thousands of satisfied customers
and buy your Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch
1211.30 with total satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold
& Steel Mens Watch 1211.30 for secure, risk-free online shopping.
HotWatch.Org does not charge sales tax for the Omega Constellation
Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30, unless shipped within
New York State. HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on the Yahoo! network.

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Double Eagle Constellation Chronograph Mens Watch 1514.51 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1514.51.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Steel Black Mens Watch 4810.52 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-Deville-Mens-Watch-4810-52.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Mens Watch 4300.31 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-4300.31.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Mother-of-pearl Steel Ladies Watch 4570.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-DeVille-Ladies-Watch-4570-71.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Small Ladies Watch 4370.15 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-4370.15.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Mens Watch 4300.11 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-4300.11.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Steel Mens Watch 4500.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-4500.30.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Steel Ladies Watch 4570.33 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-DeVille-Ladies-Watch-4570-33.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Mens Watch 4810.50.04 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-4810.50.01.html

Omega DeVille Prestige Steel Black Ladies Watch 4570.50 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-Deville-Ladies-Watch-4570-50.html

TOPIC: Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch G8001G-7V
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/b14f03d5f39d65ca?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 7:48 pm
From: yxs046@gmail.com

Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch G8001G-7V

Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch G8001G-7V Link :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/casio-g-shock-classic-resin-G8001G-7V.html

Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch G8001G-7V Information :

Brand :           Casio Watches ( http://casio.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Mens
Code :           casio-g-shock-classic-resin-G8001G-7V
Item Variations :
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           White Resin
Case Material :    White Resin
Case Diameter :   40.4 mm
Dial Color :            LCD
Crystal :         Mineral
Clasp :           White Resin
Water Resistant : 200 Meters (660 Feet)

Availability: In Stock Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch
G8001G-7V White Resin Case. White Resin Strap. LCD Dial. White Resin
Bezel. Mineral Crystal. Buckle Clasp. 40.4 mm Case Diameter. Quartz
Movement. Water Resistant At 200 Meters (660 Feet). Display World Time
In 30 International Cities. Automatic Calendar. Shock Resistant. Casio
G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch G8001G-7V Casio G-Shock Classic
White Resin Watch G8001G-7V Brand CasioSeries Casio G-ShockGender
MensCase Material White ResinCase Thickness 13.3 mmCase Diameter 40.4
mmDial Color LCDBezel White ResinMovement QuartzClasp BuckleBracelet
White ResinWater Resistant 200 Meters (660 Feet)Crystal
MineralAdditional Information Shock Resistant; Anti-Magnetic; World
Time (29 Time Zones); Countdown Timer; Daily Alarm; Automatic
Calendar; Re-chargeable BatteryCasio G-Shock watches a watch that is
water and shock resistant, while advancing the fusion of function and
fashion. No matter what you need in a watch, G-Shock watches always
fits your lifestyle. Whether you�e making a statement or keeping it
real, there� plenty to choose from. With technologies including Atomic
Solar, Tough Solar, 10 Year Battery, G-Shock watches will out perform
the elements in every way that matters to you.Casio G-Shock Classic
White Resin Watch G8001G-7V is brand new, join thousands of satisfied
customers and buy your Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin Watch
G8001G-7V with total satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin
Watch G8001G-7V for secure, risk-free online shopping. HotWatch.Org
does not charge sales tax for the Casio G-Shock Classic White Resin
Watch G8001G-7V, unless shipped within New York State. HotWatch.Org is
rated 5 stars on the Yahoo! network.

The Same Casio Watches Series :

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Graffito Mens Watch G8000F-9A :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G-Shock-Mens-Watch-G8000F-9A.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Orange Digital Mens Watch G8000B-4VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000B-4VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000B-2VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Red Digital Mens Watch G8000F-4DR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000F-4DR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Green Digital Mens Watch G8000B-3VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000B-3VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Gray/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000-8VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-8VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Red Digital Mens Watch G8000-4VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-4VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Dark Khaki Digital Mens Watch G8000-3VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-3VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Dark Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000-2VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-2VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Black Digital Mens Watch G8000-1VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-1VDR.html

TOPIC: Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/501d69fb3344b4f0?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 8:51 pm
From: yxs086@gmail.com

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 Link :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1272.30.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 Information :

Brand :           Omega Watches ( http://omega.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Ladies
Code :           Omega-1272.30
Item Variations :           1272.30, 1272.30.00, 1272-30, 1272-30-00,
1272/30, 127230, 1272
Movement :        Quartz
Bezel :           18kt Yellow Gold
Case Material :    18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Case Diameter :   25.5mm
Dial Color :           White
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp :           18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Availability: In Stock Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch
1272.30 18kt gold and stainless steel case and (full bar) hidden clasp
bracelet, silver dial, precision Swiss quartz movement, scratch-
resistant sapphire crystal, 30m water resistant. Case Diameter:25.5mm
Case Depth:8mm Bracelet Dimensions:7 inches x 15mm Omega Constellation
95 - Womens Silver Watch 1272.30 / 127230 / 1272.30.00 / 12723000
Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 Brand OmegaSeries
Omega ConstellationGender LadiesCase Material 18kt Yellow Gold And
Stainless SteelCase Thickness 7.5mmCase Diameter 25.5mmDial Color
WhiteBezel 18kt Yellow GoldMovement QuartzClasp Push Button
DeploymentBracelet 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless SteelWater Resistant
30m/100ftCrystal Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty service
for this watch will be offered through HotWatch.Org and not the
manufacturer. Omega watches have a 2 year HotWatch.Org warranty.
Please click here for additional watch warranty information.Item
Variations 1272.30, 1272.30.00, 1272-30, 1272-30-00, 1272/30, 127230,
1272Omega watches have been a standard for quality and excellence for
over 150 years, when the company began as Switzerland's first watch
manufacturer. When elegance and strength come together to form an
extraordinary timepiece, the result can only be an Omega wristwatch.
Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of Omega watches; featuring the
Constellation series as endorsed by model Cindy Crawford. The Omega
Cindy Crawford Constellation watch series is renown for elegance,
beauty, and sophistication. Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of
other Omega watches, including Omega Seamaster, Omega Aqua Terra,
Omega Speedmaster, Omega double eagle, Omega Broad Arrow, and Omega Co-
Axial at competitive prices.Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch
1272.30 is brand new, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy
your Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 with total
satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included
with every Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 for
secure, risk-free online shopping. HotWatch.Org does not charge sales
tax for the Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30, unless
shipped within New York State. HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on the
Yahoo! network.

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Champagne Watch 1272.10 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1272.10.html

Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1262.30.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Watch 1572.40 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1572.40.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Mini Watch 1262.70 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1262.70.html

Omega Constellation 95 Mens Watch 1502.40 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1502.40.html

Omega Constellation Mens Watch 1202.10 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1202.10.html

Omega Constellation 95 Mens Watch 1512.40 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1512.40.html

Omega Constellation Perpetual Calendar Mens Watch 1552.30 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1552.30.html

Omega Double Eagle Chronometer Mid-Size Watch 1201.10 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1201.10.html

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Steel XL Mens Watch 2900.51.82 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-2900.51.82.html

TOPIC: Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/4d7d036b2547db11?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 8:51 pm
From: yxs086@gmail.com

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR
Link :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000B-2VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR
Information :

Brand :           Casio Watches ( http://casio.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender :          Mens
Code :           Casio-G8000B-2VDR
Item Variations :
Movement :
Bezel :
Case Material :
Case Diameter :
Dial Color :
Crystal :
Clasp :
Water Resistant :

Availability: In StockCasio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens
Watch G8000B-2VDRSilver resin strap. LED indicator on the lower right
side of the face flashes during time and stopwatch operation. Shock
resistant. Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow. LED indicator--flashes
with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown
timer, time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch
auto start. World time. 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display,
daylight saving on/off. 2 Multi-function Alarms / 1 Snooze Alarm.
Countdown Timer. Measuring unit: 1 second. Countdown range: 24 hours.
Countdown start time. Setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute
increments and 1-hour increments). Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm,
progress beeper on/off. 1/100-second Stopwatch. Measuring capacity:
23:59'59.99". Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place
times. Other: 5-second countdown auto start. Hourly Time Signal. Auto
Calendar pre-programmed up to the year 2099. 12/24 Hour Formats.
Accuracy:; +/- 15 seconds pre month. Battery CR2016. Module 2958. Size
of case: 52.5 x 40.4 x 11.2mm. Total weight: 54g. Water resistant at
200 meters (660 feet). Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens
Watch G8000B-2VDRCasio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch
G8000B-2VDR is brand new, join thousands of satisfied customers and
buy your Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch
G8000B-2VDR with total satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Silver/Blue
Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR for secure, risk-free online shopping.
HotWatch.Org does not charge sales tax for the Casio G-Shock C-Cubed
Silver/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000B-2VDR, unless shipped within New
York State. HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on the Yahoo! network.

The Same Casio Watches Series :

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Red Digital Mens Watch G8000F-4DR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000F-4DR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Green Digital Mens Watch G8000B-3VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000B-3VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Gray/Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000-8VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-8VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Red Digital Mens Watch G8000-4VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-4VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Dark Khaki Digital Mens Watch G8000-3VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-3VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Dark Blue Digital Mens Watch G8000-2VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-2VDR.html

Casio G-Shock C-Cubed Black Digital Mens Watch G8000-1VDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G8000-1VDR.html

Casio G-Shock Cockpit Mens Watch G500BD-7AV :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-G-Shock-Mens-Watch-G500BD-7AV.html

Casio G-Shock Cockpit Steel Black Analog/Digital Mens Watch
G701SD-1ADR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-Cockpit-Mens-Watch-G701SD-1ADR.html

Casio G-Shock Cockpit Steel Blue Analog/Digital Mens Watch
G701D-2AVDR :
http://casio.hotwatch.org/Casio-Cockpit-Mens-Watch-G701D-2AVDR.html

TOPIC: Wierd error when building WDP - Data at the root level is invalid (web.
config)
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/034369faeca19852?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 9:36 pm
From: "Cirene"

My ASP.NET project builds fine (VS2008).  I added a new web deployment
project.

When I try to build it I get:
Data at the root level is invalid. Line1, position 1.  (The file is
web.config, line 1, column 1, in my deploy project.)

I double click on the error and it shows this...
vti_encoding:SR|utf8-nl
vti_timelastmodified:TR|09 May 2008 01:16:09 -0000
vti_extenderversion:SR|12.0.0.6211
vti_author:SR|MYPC\\Administrator
vti_modifiedby:SR|MYPC\\Administrator
vti_timecreated:TR|08 May 2008 19:13:33 -0000
vti_backlinkinfo:VX|
vti_cacheddtm:TX|09 May 2008 01:16:09 -0000
vti_filesize:IR|262

There is a RED SQUIGGLY under the first line and when I hover my mouse it
says:  Invalid token 'Text' at root level of document

Any ideas what this is all about?  I never encountered this before.  I
recreated my WDP and it does the same thing.

TOPIC: Saving uploading file on another server
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/08f01984dc8df25f?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 10:18 pm
From: rose

Hi

I am working in .net 1.1 and trying to save an uploaded file in a
directory on another server in  a folder under another web
application. I am getting different exceptions like Directory not
found, un authorized etc. when I have also set permissions for the
second server from the first server.

Can anyone help me here? I dont want to save the file on the first
server and copy it to another. Can there be just one save to the
second server only?

Thanks in advance.

TOPIC: Difference between Control's ViewState and ControlState?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/42ae98d1e5754f54?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, May 11 2008 11:00 pm
From: Edward

I am reading MSDN doc about Control's ViewState and ControlState. I got
myself quite puzzled. I see that the Control class has four virtual
functions:

LoadControlState
LoadViewState
SaveControlState
SaveViewState

But a Control has only ViewState property but no ControlState.

Can anyone clarify on the difference between Control's ViewState and
ControlStae?

Thanks.

TOPIC: Problem while using Global Connection String
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/fdf037a036dbff9e?hl=en

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, May 12 2008 12:05 am
From: SV

I am new to .Net. I am working on .Net 2005. I am defining connection
string in my web.config file as :

<configuration>
       <connectionStrings>
               <add name="Conn" connectionString="Data Source=xxx;Initial
Catalog=yyy;Integrated Security=True"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
       </connectionStrings>

And I am using that String in my class to open connection as:

Public Sub OpenConnection()

       sqlConn = New SqlConnection
       sqlComd = New SqlCommand
       sqlComd.Connection = sqlConn

       strConn =
Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()

       sqlConn.ConnectionString = strConn

       sqlConn.Open()

   End Sub

But I am getting error "System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by
user code" and "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Where I am wrong?

I tried the following syntax also:
strConn =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Conn").ToString()

But I am still getting same error.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,
SV